POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Using the Emacs POV-Mode in the win32 XEmacs : Re: Using the Emacs POV-Mode in the win32 XEmacs Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using the Emacs POV-Mode in the win32 XEmacs
From: Peter Toneby
Date: 26 Apr 2001 17:08:56
Message: <3AE88E68.941DC629@acc.umu.se>
The \"D\" wrote:

> Ok I'll admit it's slightly ot for this group but I figure the folks
> in p.w won't have any idea what I'm talking about ^_~. Anyway I was
> wondering what it would take to modify the emacs pov-ray mode to
> where it would render and all of that under windows, or if there's a
> way to get my emacs keys into the windows front end. (I currently
> can't make heads or tails of lisp files so.....)

hmm, what are you trying to do?
Do you want get the rendered files into another directory, if so then
I'm sorry to say that it's not easily done. But it's possible, I'll see
what I can do for the next version of pov-mode, I added it to my
todolist

/Peter Toneby
--
Alpha Test Version:  Too buggy to be released to the paying public.
Beta Test Version:  Still too buggy to be released.